2. While you're in my car, ask me to go through a fast-food drive-thru and start feeling some type of way, when I don't. ::In my Martin voice:: the bus comes every 10 minutes.
3. Not clean off your machine, when you're done with it. I don't care if you were on for 5 minutes or 5 hours. Wipe it down - no Lil' Boosie.
4. See my towel, iPod and cell phone on the treadmill and still get on it, before I clean and remove my belongings.
5. Walk/run on the wrong side of the trail and expect me to alter my position, as we're approaching each other, to let you by. I've played 'chicken' with many and I still reign undefeated. To YOUR right.
6. Try to holler when I'm fresh out of a workout, sweaty and exhausted. No, Sir.
7. Cop an attitude, when I come through your checkout lane with a gang of unscannable fruits and vegetables. Just grab your little eliminated produce map and get-ta-keying. Don't worry, I'll wait.
8. Act like it's impossible to omit the meat in a dish I've ordered. You say you cook everything fresh, right? Just skip the "add chicken" part. Please and thank you.
9. Keep talking to me, when we're on adjacent machines. Especially, if I have to keep removing my earphones to hear what you have to say. Which is honestly, never worth me taking off my earphones to begin with. Ever.
10. Console in me EVERY DAY that you don't know why you can't lose weight. When you organize nearly every office take-out trip. Cane's Fried Chicken runs? Let's start there.
11. Change the channel in the cardio room, without asking the affected (in view) group if it's okay first. I'll be gosh-darned if I'm going to be subjected to watching Bill O'Reilly for an hour.
12. Tap me as your accountability partner and when I call you at 5am to go workout, like you asked, you nearly curse me out. Oh, hey mom.
13. Snicker when you and your boys ask me if I need any help, during a lift routine. No, I don't need y'alls help! I'm a strong woman and I can hold my own. Okay, well maybe just a little assistance.
... my journey is mostly pleasant, but there are a few instances in which my patience is tried, lol. ~PC